Slaughterhouse ~ Microphone

If you love hip hop, there's no way that you won't love this song..
4 Talented MC's, a crazy beat..a microphone's all they need.
Get into it, dammit.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ahhh..The Meaning of the Purple Tape Revealed..

Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a music fiend.
Some would describe me as a hip hop head (that wears stilettos, of course).

And, I've always loved Raekwon's "Built for Cuban Linx"..
*as you can see by the "Incarcerated Scarfaces" video at the top of my page*
Finally, Raekwon revealed WHY the original cassette tape was purple in the video below.
(I couldn't have been the only one that wondered why that was..lol)



Ahh..true hip hop awaits with the release of "Only Built for Cuban Linx Pt. 2"..
I can't wait!!!


Soundtrack of My Life (WuTang Edition):
Incarcerated Scarfaces ~ Raekwon
Protect Ya Neck ~ WuTang
Bring the Pain ~ Method Man
The Abduction ~ Tony Touch f/WuTang
Apollo Kids ~ Ghostface Killah
All I Need ~ Method Man f/Mary J. Blige




0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is meant to entertain.
To make you shake your head in agreement (or disagreement). To make you laugh, cry, and share with your friends.

Its not meant to offend, so if I do so at any moment, I apologize in advance.

This is just me - my ramblings, my thoughts, my feelings..my life (or as much of my life as I'm going to give to the world wide web)..

"It is what it is, and what it isn't, it shall never be" ~ Me

BlogCounter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Friends Counter

      © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP