Slaughterhouse ~ Microphone

If you love hip hop, there's no way that you won't love this song..
4 Talented MC's, a crazy beat..a microphone's all they need.
Get into it, dammit.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why Does It Hurt So Bad..

Sometimes, relationships..all relationships can cause pain.
Its even worse when you look back on your past, and realize that its been nothing but failed relationship after another.
You've given yourself, your ALL to a person ~ seemingly all in vain.
You start to feel unworthy of a relationship.
Unworthy of love.
Unlovable.

I've come to realize that is truly not the case.
Everything in life happens for a reason ~ those relationships FAILED for a reason.
They were not the right person for you.
Those relationships were placed in your life to teach you a lesson.
The pain is meant to strengthen you.
It prepares you, your heart and your mind.
The pain shows what you what you are made of, what you can withstand.

And you are supposed to learn from it ~ what you want out of a relationship, what you want out of your better half ~ what you need...
So that when that right person comes along,
You can love and be loved the way you need to sustain your heart.

Let go of the bitterness,
The shackles that bind your heart.
And open your mind and heart to the possibilities that can be out there for you.
Its hard to do,
but worth it in the end.

Remember ~ insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting to get a different result.
So, try my advice.

1 comments:

Diamondgirl85,  April 15, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

I am loving this blog. Just took everything that I was thinking and put it in a blog. Damn if you weren't reading my mind.

About This Blog

This blog is meant to entertain.
To make you shake your head in agreement (or disagreement). To make you laugh, cry, and share with your friends.

Its not meant to offend, so if I do so at any moment, I apologize in advance.

This is just me - my ramblings, my thoughts, my feelings..my life (or as much of my life as I'm going to give to the world wide web)..

"It is what it is, and what it isn't, it shall never be" ~ Me

BlogCounter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Friends Counter

      © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP