Slaughterhouse ~ Microphone

If you love hip hop, there's no way that you won't love this song..
4 Talented MC's, a crazy beat..a microphone's all they need.
Get into it, dammit.

Friday, May 1, 2009

The G.O.A.T.

For those who don't know,
I'm a HUGE boxing fan..
And I'm a (in a semi~nerd kinda way) chick that loves Muhammad Ali..
I heard that a new movie was being done about him,
and I got incredibly scared..
ANOTHER MOVIE?
REALLY?
But then...

I found out that it would be told in an extremely different way,
because its told by all the opponents that Ali has fought.
George Foreman.
Larry Holmes.
Earnie Shavers.
George Chavulo.
Sir Henry Cooper.
And his rival..Joe Frazier (Philly Stand UP!!).

I'm more excited about this movie than I am about buying a new pair of shoes..
(and we ALL know how much I like my shoes...)


And trust, when THIS movie comes out..
I'll be the first one in line.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is meant to entertain.
To make you shake your head in agreement (or disagreement). To make you laugh, cry, and share with your friends.

Its not meant to offend, so if I do so at any moment, I apologize in advance.

This is just me - my ramblings, my thoughts, my feelings..my life (or as much of my life as I'm going to give to the world wide web)..

"It is what it is, and what it isn't, it shall never be" ~ Me

BlogCounter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Friends Counter

      © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP