Slaughterhouse ~ Microphone

If you love hip hop, there's no way that you won't love this song..
4 Talented MC's, a crazy beat..a microphone's all they need.
Get into it, dammit.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Cant Forget New Jersey..

I don't know why it's so hard for folks
to realize that yes, I am a chick.
A girly-girl by most folks standards..
but I love hip-hop.
It lives in me,
its my soundtrack to my life..
Without it, I don't know how I'd live.
And while i'm not in the industry
(nor do I want to be..lol)
without it,
I wouldn't be the same.
My memories (from childhood to my teenage years to adulthood)
are filled with hip hop.
I've loved it since I first heard it..
So..here's a dedication to the music I grew up hearing..
All Jersey Artists...
Garden State Stand UP!!


Naughty By Nature ~ Uptown Anthem



Apache ~ Gangsta Bitch



Nikki D ~ Daddy's Little Girl (live)



Lords of the Underground ~ Here Come The Lords



Queen Latifah ~ Just Another Day



Poor Righteous Teachers ~ Rock Dis Funky Joint



Redman ~ Time 4 Sum Aksion



0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is meant to entertain.
To make you shake your head in agreement (or disagreement). To make you laugh, cry, and share with your friends.

Its not meant to offend, so if I do so at any moment, I apologize in advance.

This is just me - my ramblings, my thoughts, my feelings..my life (or as much of my life as I'm going to give to the world wide web)..

"It is what it is, and what it isn't, it shall never be" ~ Me

BlogCounter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Friends Counter

      © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP